hi,

I tried it with xineliboutput-plugin

if you use:
XINE_PARAM_AUDIO_AMP_LEVEL and XINE_PARAM_AUDIO_AMP_MUTE
instead of
xine_param_AUDIO_Volume and XINE_PARAM_AUDIO_MUTE

it works great

I changed it in:
xine_input_vdr.c
line 3485 and 3486
xine_set_param(stream, XINE_PARAM_AUDIO_VOLUME, tmp32);
xine_set_param(stream, XINE_PARAM_AUDIO_MUTE, tmp32<=0 ? 1 : 0);

maybe, this helps

marco