Hi,

Reinhard Nissl wrote:

> Can you provide me with a few MB of TS stream from that channel?
>
> Something like czap and cat /dev/dvb/adapterX/dvr0 > sample.ts should do
> the trick.

The TS sample you've sent me looks ok, i. e. it can be parsed by
H264::cParser.

Please locate the following location in cVideoRepacker::Repack() in file
remux.c:

  // remember start of the data
  const uchar *payload = data;
  const uchar *NalPayload = payload;

  while (todo > 0) {

and add the following line before the while:

if (h264parser) { static FILE *f = fopen("/video/sample.es.h264", "wb");
fwrite(data, 1, todo, f); fflush(f); }

The line will write the PES packet's content into file
/video/sample.es.h264 when a h264parser exists. Then please send me some
MB of the file.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl