Hello

After the release of VDR 2.0 I'm happy to announce a new 'stable' version of
the LIVE plugin.

Stable is written in quotes because it just declares the current stage of the
development in the LIVE Git-tree as stable.

Since the last stable release of LIVE several contributions have been added by
the community. I myself have only a very limited amount of time to do own
development at the moment, so every good contribution was and is appreciated a
lot. I thank all contributors to this version. You will find their names in
the GIT history of this new version.

This version of LIVE still supports VDR versions before 1.7.36. Thus it still
uses the old Makefile layout. Since a lot of VDR users still use older
versions of VDR I wanted to make the current state of LIVE available for those
who don't plan to upgrade their VDR with the VDR 2.0 release. Later versions
of LIVE will offer only support for VDR 2.0.

More details about this release can be found on the LIVE plugin homepage:
http://live.vdr-developer.org/

The LIVE 0.3.0 stable version is available for download from:
http://live.vdr-developer.org/downloads/vdr-live-0.3.0.tar.gz

The GIT-tree of LIVE (with all previous versions and the development version)
is available from:
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-plugin-live.git/

Enjoy
tadi (Dieter)

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org