Hi Norm,

I use noad (http://noad.net23.net/) to detect commercials and set cut marks.

Best regards,
Reiner.

Am 24.09.2014 01:25, schrieb Norm Dressler:
Are there any scripts out there to perform commercial detection and
automatic cutting?

I run VDR headless on a server, with 2 RPI devices as my frontends.
All recording is done on the headless VDR.  I use VDRADMINd to set my
timers.

I have a "Scanner' configured in my Plex Media Server to scan the
recording directory of the VDR headless system and automatically add
it to my Plex media server for later viewing by one of the many Plex
viewers.

With this in mind, are there any scripts or plugins that can
automatically detect and cut out commercials?  I know we can run a
post-recording script which would likely be the best way?

Thanks
Norm