I'd forgotten that.  For the record, I think my prediction was that
Henning would become an ASF officer sometime in the next year or two,
which as VP of Velocity he will be.

Anyway, the plan sounds great.  We probably need a formal vote at some
point.  When is that?  Nathan, I'll let you call for it at the right
stage.

I suggest we think about (informal) 6 month or 1 year terms and rotate
among involved committers.  That will allow us to share the workload a
bit.  My impression this mostly involves reports to the board,
Velocity advocacy, and general community-building activities.  Not
that one needs to be a chair to do the last two.

Best,
WILL