Nice job writing this up.  I'm impressed with the detail.

WILL

On 9/18/06, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Will Glass-Husain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

It's a beta and it is available from

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/jakarta/velocity/

as described here:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/ReleaseProcess

Yes, it is still missing from the announce / download pages. Sorry for that.

        Best regards
                Henning

>Hi,

>Has the Velocity release occurred or is it still in process?

>I looked in the obvious places for info... our home page, the
>downloads page, the Wiki news page.  Am I right in assuming we're
>still in the middle of this?

>Just wondering.

>Best, Will

>--
>Forio Business Simulations

>Will Glass-Husain
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>www.forio.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia