That's a good idea.  I think I'll leave it as it is though, there's a
convenience to having all the tests in one directory right now.

On 9/29/06, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Will Glass-Husain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Thanks for the note.  I made MethodCacheKey a public inner class so
>that we could access it from the unit test.  Couldn't figure out a
>better way to do this, though suggestions are welcome.

Package private and the unit tests in the same package (though in
another source directory).

        Best regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]