From: Brenton Strine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 5:43 PM
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: Installing velocity

I've downloaded the tomcat windows exectutable (5.5.17)
and ran it. It seems to have installed perfectly, and
furthermore, is somehow integrated with apache!

I have velocity downloaded (not to mention jdk and ant
installed)... But I don't know how to install velocity. I
assume I've got everything I need. So how do I install
Velocity now?

Thanks everyone,

Brenton