Howdy Gang -

Mr. Will suggested website and doc changes on the Velocity Dev list. I
replied with more ideas that I hope might make the site easier to
read/print.

One idea - shrink the Velocity logo so the website will view and print a
little bit easier (Firefox will auto-scale printing, but not IE...and
both force a horizontal scroll while just viewing -- compare with the
Velocity Tools site with the smaller logo.)

I dug out the files I used for the Velocity Tools logo, and while I was
messing around, I figured it would be cool to have an icon too. :-)

I came up with an idea, but it's a community so of course feedback is
always welcome and sought out.

I couldn't post images on the 'official' Velocity wiki -- so compare the
logos here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEST/Velocity+Logo+Ideas+Two

And vote in the poll here:
http://www.pollmonkey.com/p.asp?U=5712018006