The current tally for the logo votes:

24 votes
16.7% 4: leave it alone
41.7% 10: use the new logo
41.7% 10: ask for more logo ideas first

http://www.pollmonkey.com/p.asp?U=5712018006

So it seems reasonable to "ask for more ideas first" ....

If somebody else has a logo to submit -- they haven't done it in the
past few weeks. ;-)

Please post ideas to the wiki page:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEST/Velocity+Logo+Ideas+Two

How about we give until end of the month for submissions?

Cheers,
Tim