Certainly it'll work in a Struts/Velocity setup - take a look at Claude's example which uses VelocityTools, at:

  http://velosurf.sourceforge.net/velosurf/docs/index.html#example

The VelosurfTool is made available to the context along with other tools.

- simon

Manish wrote:
What would be the best approach to display DB results on page.

I'd check out Claude's project, Velosurf. http://velosurf.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for the link!! :) Is it feasible to use velosurf with Struts/Velocity paradigm. Some design restrictions require me to use action for every link on web page so that it passes through the custom request processor that we have. So need to know about this feasibility before I look into more details. Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

TIA,
- Manish