> Subject: Re: Velocity logo ideas / poll - request for ideas
Say folks -- maybe the original subject line was misleading. What I
meant was that if you have a logo design and want to submit it then
please go attach it to the wiki page -- I did not mean to imply that I
would take requests and turn them into logos.

My main goal was/is to get a new logo in place that is smaller than the
existing logo so the pages will format/print better.

Cheers,
Tim