Hi,

I also used Array Tool before. However, looking at the source of it,
it appears to me that every time you call a method of the Array tool,
it creates a new instance of the array list internally, which is mild
performance problem.

So, now I tried to avoid using it. What I did is to use standard java
Arrays conversion to convert array to a list and then pass it to into
the template.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Jian