Hi, I am using velocity 1.4.I am having problems when rendering text that is
enclosed within {}. Here's my velocity template:
Hello $name! Welcome to Velocity!
$c1{name}
$c2{phone}
Here's the output I get:
Hello John! Welcome to Velocity!
$c1{
$c2{
$name is a velocity reference. $c1 and $c2 are not velocity references; so,
what I need in the document that is generated is the following:  Hello John!
Welcome to Velocity!
$c1{name}
$c2{phone}
As shown above, I am not expecting velocity to make any changes to the $c1 and
$c2 lines. However, the engine is removing the text after the '{' character.
Any ideas on what is wrong with my template? Thanks.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com