Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by what "kind of writer" I'm using.   Where
would I find out?   How would I change this (to maybe a StringBuffer writer?)

Also, each column contains a String that is at most, 200 characters, most are
closer to 10-20.   There are a total of 10 columns.

Thanks.

-Lawrence