Hi All,
 Can anyone let me know when will the recurse method of RenderTool throws
exception. Means what are the scenarios for the recurse method to throw an
exception.
 I am dynamically creating variables and assigning them values in the
template like
#foreach($subElementName in $elementSet.keySet())
#* *##set($subElement = $elementSet.get($subElementName))
#* *##foreach( $value in $subElement.getValueList())##
#* *##set($theValue = $!value.getValue())##
#* *#$render.recurse($ctx, '\#set($$subElementName = "$theValue")')##
#* *##end##
#end##
It was working without any problem in the production environment as
well....but now started giving problems. Now i am getting the error in the
log as:
Method recurse threw exception for reference $render in template
transora_cin_catalog.vm at [22,27]
 Is it a problem of null values for $subElementName and $theValue? i tried
with null value for variable name and as well as value with a similar
example, it didn't give this error, only got not a valid reference in the
log for my expected variable.
 Any suggestions will be of great help.
--
With Regards,