Robert Koberg wrote:
Daniel Dekany wrote:

No template language can be too good at that... Simply, the basic idea
of a template languages is incompatible with strict white-space control.

You get strict whitespace control with XSL/XML :)

I am pretty sure that XSL/XML has the same problems wrt whitespace that template languages do.

That when you write something in a human-readable way, it introduces extraneous whitespace. See my response to Mike Kienenberger on this.

Oh.... I forgot something. XSLT is not really readable by mortal humans anyway, so maybe the point is kind of moot....

Jonathan Revusky

-Rob