Hello!

I am developing an Eclipse application that uses Velocity. Within the app I do the following:

p.setProperty("file.resource.loader.path", templateFile.getPath());
Velocity.init(p);

where templateFile is a File object that is returned by a file chooser, so the template really is in that path. But I always get a ResourceNotFoundError with the following in the Velocity log file:

[error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'G:\Eigene Dateien\Eclipse Workspace\CodeGenerator\velocitytemplates\controllerTemplate.vm' in any resource loader.

No matter which variations I try to set that property, it all fails.

Hope you can help me,
Markus