http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/tools/AbstractPagerTool.html

On 10/8/06, Erica Ren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

this is my first time using the mail list...I have a problem with my
application that I was hoping someone here may know the answer. I have
Spring 1.2, velocity 1.4, velocity-tool 1.2 and velocity-generic-tool.1.2.
I'm retrieving x numbers of records from the database, and only want to
display 10 on each page. Each page should have buttons linked to previous or
configuring it. Does anyone know if this can be done using listTool at all,
or is there another way of doing it using velocity?

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Erica