Hello

I have done this as explained in the README.txt:

1. Build the demo by running ./build-velocity.sh forumdemo
2. Drop the WAR (forumdemo.war) made in the Velocity bin into your Tomcat
webapps directory.
3. Start Tomcat ( this will expand the forumdemo.war
4. Point your browser to http://yourhost.com/forumdemo

now I can go to http://yourhost.com/forumdemo where the main entrance shows ok,
but if I want to see the posts or post it I get:

description The requested resource (/forumdemo/servlet/forum) is not available.

Is that cause I built forumdemo.war with "ant examples" and not
./build-velocity.sh forumdemo (which doesnt do anything on windows anyways)?