[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> does anyone know ANYTHING about the alanta show? like when tickets go on sale
> per chance....

All I know (from the Verve Universe web page) is that the show is August
7--supposedly at the International Ballroom.

I say supposedly because I tried to call there yesterday to find out how
to get tickets, and the number (which I got from Information) was
disconnected.

If anyone in Atlanta can find a different number or if anyone has any
updated tour info (like if the Atlanta venue has changed), *please* post
it.

Megan