On 23/07/06, Larry Nguyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >  Co' ba'c. Trong file /etc/postfix/virtual
> > >
> > >  abc.com  VIRTUALDOMAIN
> > >
> > >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    larry, truongphong
> > >
> > >  -Larry
> > >

> > Ca'i virtual file na`y kho^ng e'p phe^ gi` ca?,
>
> postconf -n | grep virtual
>
> ba'o chi ba'c?

mi`nh du`ng LDAP theo ca'i hao-tu na`y: -->
http://wanderingbarque.com/howtos/mailserver/mailserver.html

Gio+` xem ky~ la.i tha^'y ta'c gia? no'i nhu+ va^`y trong pha^`n
configuring LDAP sources:

"......But possibly the least intuitive use for this feature is as a
replacement for the user oriented .forward file. It turns out that
it's the local mail delivery agent that knows how to process .forward
files, virtual doesn't. Even though virtual is just a hacked version
of local, during the hackery, apparently for security reasons, the
ability to process a .forward file was removed. The upshot of this is
that there's no easy way to allow for a user to specify that they want
mail deliverd to their normal inbox and one or more external
mailboxes. One possible approach is to use a different delivery agent
that supports both LDAP and .forward functionality. Procmail won't do
because, like local, it can't get user information from LDAP. Maildrop
might work except the latest incarnation of Maildrop requires yet
another daemon process to run in order to get to LDAP (and MySQL,
etc.), and I simply don't want that. There are no other suitable
delivery agents that I'm aware of."

"However, the proper use of aliases can solve this problem. The trick
is to create an alias of the name that the user will be known as to
the outside world, say [EMAIL PROTECTED], then give that aliased user
two or more destinations. One destination would be the email adress of
the actual user on this server (that you also create), say
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and the rest are the remote addresses to which
mail should also be forwarded, such as [EMAIL PROTECTED] The user would
have to set up her IMAP clients (including Squirrelmail) to have a
from: or replyTo: set to the alias name ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and not the
actual account name. Any mail sent directly to the actual user
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) won't get forwarded."

Mi`nh nghi~ tha(`ng Jamm schema kho^ng ho^~ tro+. ca'i vu. alias na`y
trong object classes cu?a no', ca'c ta`i lie^.u kha'c no'i chi? ca^`n
can thie^.p va`o virtual_alias_maps nhu+ ba'c Larry no'i la` okie
mo+'i tu+'c chu+' !

> > mi`nh nga.c nhie^n vi`
> > sao be^n pha?i kho^ng ha`i ro~ la` [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > ma` chi? co' te^n kho^ng tho^i\? the^' thi` Postfix se~ du`ng domain
> > na`o ?
> >

> Vi` ca'i ha`ng tre^n no' dda~ ba'o domain na`y cho abc.com

mi`nh chi? tha('c ma('c vi` domain dda~ ba'o (abc.com) da`nh cho
pha^`n be^n tra'i, co`n pha^`n be^n phai? ne^'u muo^'n alias dde^'n
ddi.a chi? thuo^.c domain kha'c abc.com thi` sao?

Tri'