Hi Kevin,I also agree with the findings stated in the report:"..
Vietnam still faces difficulties in open source software application
due to lack of human resources, coupled with low quality and
compatibility of existing products."It is hard to find a Vietnamese Linux
distro, that is really open and free in the spirit of GPL of whatever
version.The Vietnamese Linux developers have to stick to the ideal and ethics
of Open (and Free) Source System. They have to work together toward a
compatible Linux that's OSS all about!Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:48:30 +0700From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [Vietlug] Open-source software
community could offset high IT     costsMy Tie^ng Vie^t is struggling.  I hate
tones :-(I think OSS has a huge potential in Vietnam.  I have several IT
contacts that recently returned from studying in France.  Many have experience
using Linux which is nice.  These guys could promote Linux :-)
KevOn 12/8/06, G TT <