Hi Martin,

I have a couple of stupid questions:

Quoting Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've attached two plots, one for 1000 multiplications and one for
> 4000. Each plot has the multiplication-number on the x-axis and the
> time for that multiplication on the y-axis.

If you have done 1000, resp. 4000 mult's, why do the x-axes start at
2000, reps. 8000? And if you have measured time for individual multiplications,
why are the numbers on the y-axis smaller in the 1000 multiplication case?
Shouldn't they take about the same amount of time in both cases?

regards, Ivan