Hello!

In my quest for using VIFF in a web application scenario, I have created three simple shares (positive integers) and stored them in a database. How do I import these shares into VIFF?

m = Share(runtime, Zp, simple_share_value)

I tried something like the code above, by I get a lot of errors, part of it saying:
"self.sendData(program_counter, "share", share.value)
exceptions.AttributeError: 'long' object has no attribute 'value'"

So, what is wrong and how do I fix it?
I've kind of solved it by using some of Tord's ninja tricks, but I think what I'm trying to do really is quite simple.

Best regards, Håvard