Håvard Vegge <hava...@stud.ntnu.no> writes:

> Your answer was useful, thanks!
>
> Well, I'm still here, playing around with VIFF and a simple web
> application, while I really should have been writing my master's
> thesis;-)

Hmm, maybe we should put a warning sign on the download page: "Master
and PhD students should be aware that programming with VIFF might be
addictive, use with care." :-)

> Now my only problem is to get my VIFF program and SimpleXMLRPCServer
> to work together. I have three MPC servers which receive the same
> XML-RPC message. When this happens, they will start the multiparty
> protocol. It works for one such request, but when setting the
> XML-RPC server to serve_forever() weird things start to happen.

Right -- you have to use the Twisted XML-RPC server, at least on the
three MPC servers:

  http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/web/documentation/howto/xmlrpc.html

The SimpleXMLRPCServer in Python does not know about Twisted, so they
will not play together.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multiparty Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.