Hi Marc,

We generally use Paillier as a part of secure multiparty computation protocols, where each party has his own secret key and knows the public keys of the other players. The ciphertexts are generally multiplied a
  substantial number of times.

Can you give me the background of this application?
You should checkout the Paillier runtime in viff/paillier.py in VIFF. I think it is a classical example of what we want to do.

Also I am working on an implementation of another runtime, where Paillier is used. It is not yet complete but I will spend some time today to get it into VIFF. It should also provide you with some inspiration. I will let you know when it is available in the VIFF repository.

Also, i don't see any problems adapting for
python. Creating a python binding should easy to make. Do you have time
frame for when you are going to use the paillier implementation? Or is
it already running?
Our current Paillier runtime will certainly already now benefit from a fast implementation of Paillier. My main interest is using the implementation for the other runtime mentioned above. And I currently estimate that I am 3 to 4 weeks from completing it.

Janus Dam Nielsen

R&D SCIENTIST, PhD.
CENTRE FOR IT-SECURITY

THE ALEXANDRA INSTITUTE LTD.