Angel Redoble <angel_redo...@yahoo.com> writes:

Hi Angel

> I hope this question is not a bother to you.

No, not at all :-)

> I was trying to test viff-0.7.1, as I executed
> generate-config-files.py, I got the error ¨ImportError: No module
> named viff.config¨. Im not sure how to fix this problem.

The error indicates that you have not put VIFF into your PYTHONPATH. The
easiest way to solve this is to put

export PYTHONPATH=$HOME/src/viff

into your .bashrc (or similar shell startup file). Here I'm assuming
that you've downloaded VIFF and put it into ~/src/viff. This means that
you should have

  ~/src/viff:
    COPYING
    COPYING.LIB
    NEWS
    README
    apps
    doc
    run.py
    setup.py
    twisted
    viff

The important part is that one can find viff/config.py inside a
directory found in $PYTHONPATH.

> Im using ubuntu 9.04.

Excellent, then you should have it easy.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multiparty Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.