Thank you for your reply.

My three machines do not share the homedir, so I did "python
generate-config-files.py -n 3 IP1:9001 IP2:9002 IP3:9003" for each of
the machines (that is, I have 9 ini files.)

This time I did generate-config-files.py only on IP1 machine, and
copied all ini files to the other two machines, but I still got the
same problem. (I am doing without certificates using --no-ssl option)

Have you tried it on the machines that do not share the homedir?

Thank you.

Kyung