Dear vihuelists and early guitarists,

this info has been already submitted to the lute list, but perhaps
everyone here is not reading the "main list". That is why I copy
my messages here:

In Yale, Beinecke Lib. there are some mss. online. I happened to notice
that there are also some pieces for some 4 course instrument in the
tuning of renaissance guitar, chitarrino, in the Braye ms.

My advise for finding the ms:

1) Go to page http://beinecke.library.yale.edu/dl_crosscollex/
2) Type Braye to the Submit Search field and submit
3) You come to a page, where there is a photo of the book cover and one
   example page
4) Click the small picture of "three pages" below the cover photo.

There you have the pages of the ms.

In the book the tabulature on the f. 40r - 44r is for a 4 course
instrument in renaissance guitar tuning.

All the best,

Arto