   From: [1]Eduard Agullo

   To: [2]Monica Hall

   Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:47 PM

   Subject: Le Cocq

    Hello Monica,

       And thank you for your kind comment and the correction. Of course,
   I have a facsimile of the tablature and I knew that was not copied by
   Le Cocq himself.
   By "Le Cocq wrote" I only meant that he composed the most important
   work for guitar in Belgium. I've just made the correction on YouTube (
   "composed" instead of "wrote" ).

   Thank you again !

   Eduard
   PS. Currently working on several pieces of Murcia's "Saldivar Codex",
   ( it will be beautiful to make a little video with images of the old
   Madrid with it ).