Here I am! :)

I have not seen the manuscript since I wrote the entry on Henning
"henninho" Holen's webpage. Henning and I have played a few of the pieces
from the book as guitar and continuo duets. The manuscript has many
correspondences with the Charlotte Amalie's guitar books in Copenhagen, so
there might have been a Danish-Norwegian standard guitar repertoire.
Henning is a lurker on this list and knows the book better than me, so he
should be able to tell you more.

(Da tar du over herfra, Henning.)

Are