From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Monica Hall
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 3:28 PM
To: Vihuelalist
Subject: [VIHUELA] S de Murcia

Returning to my original query I wonder whether anyone on the list actually has
a copy of this

Prélude pour guitare ; Allegro pour guitare ; edited by Emilio Pujol. Paris
: Max Eschig, 1955.  [Autors Anciens no. 1026].

I just want to be sure that it is the same pieces that Bream and Segovia are
playing.   There doesn't seem to be a copy in the UK.

All I need is to see enough of it to identify it.

Regards and thanks