On 12/07/2016 15:35, Antony M Eastwell wrote:
Hi!
I’ve been asked to play a setting of La Folia from the above manuscript to
illustrate a lecture in early August, but don’t have a copy of the source. I
know there are a couple of modern editions, but can’t locate a copy. Is it
available online? Alternatively, would anyone be kind enough to share a copy of
the piece with me?

Many thanks

Martin

-----
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7640 / Base de données virale: 4627/12599 - Date: 11/07/2016

Dear Martin,

There are two 'Diferencias de Folias' in the Ramillete de Flores Ms., the first by an anonymous composer and the second by Mendoza. They are both published in a modern edition by Stephan Olbertz. The manuscript can be viewed online here:

http://bdh-rd.bne.es/viewer.vm?id=0000145094&page=1

The folias can be found on f. 272r-273r and f. 275r-278r respectively.

Please contact me off-line if you want me to send you anything.

Best,

Matthew