Dear Martyn

If you had taken the trouble to read the message that I sent to the
list on 31st January you would know what my conclusions about this
manuscript were. There is no need for me to clarify my position further
and I do not believe you are interested in composing a constructive
reply.

It seems that all you are interested in is bullying someone who
disagrees with you by misrepresenting what they have said and by
posting offensive personal comments about them to as many people as you
can.

As far I am concerned the matter is now closed.

Monica

Dear Monica,
Your earlier message of 31 Jan is, in fact, below - simply scroll down
to find it......
Rather than this Trumpesque bluster and obfuscation would you now
please simply and, is it too much to hope, politely answer the direct
question put to you. As carefully explained, this will provide you
with the opportunity to properly clarify your precise position over
the instruments required for the pieces in this MS and will then
enable a constructive reply to be composed.
Here's the relevant question again:
'- as I understand it from what you have written, your position
is that the vast
majority (about 98%) of  the some 124 works for plucked instruments in
this MS are for a six course gytarra and that just three are for a
mandora (according to you a twelve course instrument with  five
fingered courses and seven free basses -  you stated that  "The mandora
has seven unstopped basses" )'
Is this still a correct statement of your position?
regards

Martyn