I have added a section to my Corbetta page describing the manuscript
   I-Rsc Ms.AS A 4912 which includes some pieces by him. This is Section
   VI Part 6, right at the end.

   As the ms. also contains music by Bartolotti I have added a section to
   my Bartolotti page. It is after the main pdf.

   You will find these jewels of wisdom at
   [1]https://monicahall.co.uk/corbetta and
   [2]https://monicahall.co.uk/bartolotti .

   Any comments and corrections will be welcome preferably off the list.
   But if anyone else has had a chance to look at the manuscript which is
   available on line it would be interesting to know what they think about
   it.

   As ever