Martin Krischik wrote:
[...]
I was hoping there is a way without unduly stuffing Brams E-Mail inbox...

Bram has the final say on what makes it into the official distribution anyway. Just be sure the "Subject:" line of your email clearly indicates what you're writing about.

Martin

PS: Take some getting used to: If you click "answer" the mail goes to the original author and not to the mailing list...

--Martin Krischik
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, it does take some getting used to. But the converse is also true: nowadays I have to think twice to reply only to the sender on a circular email.

Best regards,
Tony.