I want to suggest different format of features listing in output of :version.
Namely, I suggest that all "included" features go first in one list, and
after them, all "excluded" go in another list. I think this is more readable
than existing format, in which both (+) and (-) features are mixed in a single
alphabetical lilst. Your opinion ?
Example is below:

:version
VIM - Vi IMproved 7.0 (2006 May 7, compiled Aug  3 2006 14:59:55 by
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Included patches: 1-42. Huge version with GTK2 GUI.
   Features included: +arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse
+builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent +clientserver +clipboard
+cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info
   Features excluded: -ebcdic -footer -hangul_input  -osfiletype
-mouse_jsbterm -mzscheme -perl -python -sun_workshop -tag_any_white
-ruby -sniff -tcl -xfontset -xterm_save

Yakov