Charles Campbell wrote:

> Just a suggestion -- I'd appreciate a WinClose event.  BufWinLeave would
> almost do, but if two or more windows are open on the same buffer, then
> no event.   WinLeave fires whenever one changes windows, which isn't
> what I want, either.  Unless I'm misunderstanding the help for these two
> events.

What would this event be used for?

The WinResized event has also been suggested.  It could be used to
update the Window layout.  It will also be triggered when a window is
closed, since another window will get bigger then.  Would it be
sufficient to only have a WinResized event?  Would these events also be
triggered when closing the last window of a tab page?

--
We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles.  Those responsible for
sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.