On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 10:07:22AM -0600, Bill McCarthy wrote:

> > I find it useful to have standard functions and constants in C
> > libraries highlighted.  I attach syntax files for this purpose.
>
> This is a nice addition that I would like to see included. I noticed
> that you patched c.vim against an older version. The current version
> is dated Feb 13, 2007.

Sorry. I did this sometime last year, and completely forgot about it.
After seeing Bram at Google, and the video of his talk yesterday I got
"reminded" and sent it off to the list.

If it looks like it's going to be included with Vim, I'll of course
update to the latest version and write appropriate documentation.

GI

--
An Apple a day, keeps Windows away.