Jonathan Smith wrote:

> With the insane number of patches collecting against 7.0, and
> presumably the new features accumulating in the devel tree, is anyone
> thinking about when a 7.1 release might be made?

Yeah, it's about time for Vim 7.1.  Unfortunately I haven't found a good
moment to make a new release.  And I don't see it happening in the
coming weeks either...

However, the number of patches is not insane, nor are the new features
waiting in some development tree.  It will be just Vim 7.0 with all
patches included and updated runtime files.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".