Actually, when we first started talking about all of this, I tried to register
a vim wiki site on WIkia (http://www.wikia.com).  I didn't get any response
for a while, but about a week ago, they finally let me know that we could in
fact have our own wiki on that site.  Here's the address:

* http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Vim

It has a lot of the advantages that you get with a Sourceforge wiki as far as
I can tell, and they have some real cutting-edge spam-fighting modules.

So yes, Sourceforge is a better option than it used to be, but my
understanding was that some people on the list were unhappy with Soureforge's
availability.  I'm not saying that Wikia will be better in that respect, but
at least it's not Sourceforge.

What do you guys think?