Simon Friedberger wrote:
> That's the solution I used though I believe that would be the better
> default behaviour for \ll or \lv.

I disagree. I think many people who have auto-refreshing PDF viewers
(e.g., everyone on the floor of my department) would be upset by that
change.

It's simple to add the behavior you want (by one of the myriad methods
already described), and it's hard to get rid of it if it's there by default.

Additionally...

>>> :map \lz \ll\lv<CR>

By putting that <CR> in there, it should get you passed some of the
"Press enter to continue" prompts after compilations. I don't use this
method. It's just a guess.

--Ted

>>> be simpler than modifying Vim-LaTeX?
>>>

>> Yes, it would.  My solution was a result of i) being inclined to understand
>> better how latex-suite worked, and ii) being too stupid to think of using
>> "map".
>>
>> Best wishes, S

Ted Pavlic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>