On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 01:52:37PM -0500, Ted Pavlic wrote:
> > I'm looking forward when Till will put vimfiles/ in a separate repo (or
> > branch). Then I can use the method described in
>
> It would make sense to split out the web and the vimfiles into two
> separate repos. However, is that really necessary?

What disadvantages do you see? I am pretty sure that most of vim-latex
users are only interested in the vimfiles directory. With svn it was
straight-forward to checkout only that part of the repository.

The only potential issue I see is that after the splitting of the
repository, they will have different commit ids than the original
repository had. Since the repository is not published that long, I tend
to think that this is not important.

Regards
Till