Although I read some posts on the net about vim and biber,
still I'm not able to compile correctly. Following some suggestion,
I put in my texcr (at line 96)
=================================
TexLet g:Tex_MultipleCompileFormats = 'pdf,bbl'
=================================

and at line 126
TexLet g:Tex_BibtexFlavor = 'biber'

Moreover, I changed my compiler.vim this way at lines 567-8:
if runCount == 0 && Tex_IsPresentInFile('\\bibdata', mainFileName_root.'.bcf')
let bibFileName = mainFileName_root.'.bbl'

However, during the compilation I receive the message:
LaTeX Warning: Empty Bibliography on line 27
(the line of the source file tex where I put \printbibliography). I find only
bcf file, not bbl nor blg So I really I don'k know what else I can do...
Note that leaving bibtex as backend all works fine

thanx in advamce
Linux user no.: 353546
public key at http://keyserver.linux.it