Dear Vim-Latex mailing list,

I am having trouble with the change environment feature. It either adds an extra backslash or removes the backslash in front of begin and end.

It happens for example when I try to change between equation* and align* in the attached example. That is when I press Shift-F5 in the align* environment and write equation* it removes the backslashes in front of begin and end. And vice versa in the other environment.

I am using Arch Linux and the official vim-latexsuite package, which has version number 20130126-1.

Sincerely,
Adam Ehlers Nyholm Thomsen