On 11/08/2016 19:07, Gerd Wachsmuth wrote:
>> Additional question: is there a system to list all the labels not as
>> they are in the document structure, bu alfabetically? I tried an
>> internal/external "sort" but 'modifiable' is off and so it does not work.
> No, this is not possible. You could just do ":set modifiable!", or you
> could try to fight with '.vim/ftplugins/latex-suite/outline.py".
>
> For what particular reason do you want to sort the labels?

probably my memory: I always use labels with a prefix (e.g. "fig:" for
figures, "sec:" for sections) and sometimes I esaily recall the name of
the object I'm looking for but not exactly its position within a book or
a long article.
"set modifiable!" is a good option, thank you again!

guido(italy)

--
Guido Milanese
Professor of Classics, Docteur HC Paris ICP