Hello guys,

recently latex-suite was installed into the system on a machine I use.
I have a custom TeX highlighting and other setup (focused on generic TeX
and low-level macro development so, no, latex-suite is not for me) and I
started getting **lots** of errors when opening any TeX file due to some
clashes.

First I thought, well, there would be some variable like
b:latex_suite_already_loaded that I set to prevent it from loading.  But
I did not find any.

So I googled and searched and found this unanswered post from 2011 in
this very mailing list

    https://sourceforge.net/p/vim-latex/mailman/message/27393051/

Is it really possible to disable latex-suite by convincing the admin of
the system to physically remove it?

Thanks,

Yeti