Hi all:
I love the new spell check features. I usually write in English, which
is why I set my spellchecker to en-us. However I sometimes write in
Chinese, which AFAIK has no vim spell checker. So every time I write
something it will underline it. Of course I can manually write
:set nospell
to disable spellchecker every time I write in Chinese, but is there an
more intelligent way by which vim somehow know part of the paragraph is
written in Chinese and skip them? I recall spellchecker plugin I used
before doesn't seem to be bothered by my writing some Chinese.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Jiang