On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 12:20:37PM +0300, Giorgos Gaganis wrote:
> Hello
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to have a motion command that would be
> aware of the Cammel Notation (eg BufferedInputStreamReader) so that the
> cursor would stop on the capital letters.
>
> I would particularly want to use it with the 'c' command.
What about map c /\u<cr> ? This will go to the next upper case
character.
? searches backwards
See
:h /
:h ?
:h pattern

Remember that you can use fC to jump the the next uppercase C which will
be faster than pressing c 3 times. See also :h , and :h ; to repeat last
movement.

I'm using c quite often. I wouldn't remap it ;)

Marc